…tennis, kayaking, stand-up paddle surfing, surfing, windsurfing, sailing, competent crew, dinghy sailing, body boarding, scuba diving, fishing, swimming, walking, hiking, horse-riding, coastaleering, photography, animation, film making, pottery, art both landscape and still-life, cookery from seafood to baking, fitness, yoga, ceramics, pottery, gardening, wine-tasting, local history tours such as Battle and Rye or taster sessions of anything and everything listed here.
East Sussex and the towns of Battle, Winchelsea, Camber Sands, Rye, Hastings, and Eastbourne is without question an un-discovered garden of beauty, interest and activity suiting every interest possible, coupled with an exquisite selection of award winning restaurants.
The Beach Pad is a little ‘home from home’ base from which you can explore, experiment or sightsee with the added benefit of Daisy Junior the VW campervan transporting you to and from your chosen activity in true adventurous style.
Simply let us know the dates you'd like to book and the activity you are interested in and we’ll submit a list of options, and an example itinerary complete with pricing.
For example a lovely weekend itinerary might include:
- Arrive at The Beach Pad for canapés and bubbly on the lower deck
- Twilight evening walk on the beach to supper out at one of our gorgeous local restaurants, catering for every budget and every taste.
- Sea view sunrise with a Beach Pad breakfast before jumping in Daisy Junior the VW campervan to Camber Sands for a morning horse-ride on the beach (beginners will be made welcome)
- Lunch at one of the many fab spots along the coast (we can book one for you), followed by a lazy stroll around the town of Rye, Battle or Hastings picking up some amazing locally produced sausages for a BBQ back at The Beach Pad.
- Leisurely drive back via various vineyards or castles before lighting the BBQ and kicking back with a beer watching the sun go down.
- A lazy morning with the papers on the lower deck and a pot of coffee whilst you ponder your next move in Daisy Junior. From a breathtaking hike taking in the views on the South Downs to a pub lunch of locally reared Romney Marsh Lamb.
And if you have children we have equally amazing day trips and adventures up our sleeves, just ask!