Posh Hostel, B&B or Self Catering at
The Beach Pad
Not your usual B&B arrangement but who minds when you've got modern home comforts, a sea view to die for and a breakfast you'll want the recipe for!
You'll be staying in the Surf Shack, a double room that depending on your needs can
sleep up to 4 in dormitory style single/double bunk beds, or equally suitable as a
double, family suite or twin. You choose.
A large wardrobe, plenty of storage and a flat screen TV completes your night’s sleep.
It comes with it’s own bathroom, including a bath, toilet and over-bath shower, freshly laundered towels and pots of bath salts and shower scrubs to choose from.
If you've ever wanted to live by the sea, or have a home with a sea-view, then you'll love The Beach Pad, treat it as yours and come and go as often as you like. And to help you budget for your new home by the sea, we offer discounts for multiple visits.
- Budget 'posh' Hostel Stay £30 per person
Simply bring your sleeping bag and crash in the ‘surf shack’ bedroom (you might even get it all to yourself). No bed linen, towels, breakfast or smelly soaps, but beautifully clean with bathroom and freeview TV.
- B&B £125 for up to 4 people per night
Including Egyptian cotton bedding, enormous fluffy towels, soaps and smelly things, gorgeous breakfast served on any one of the decks or sun-room, tea/coffee making facilities, chocolate brownies on arrival, use of the guest lounge in the sun room (with THAT sea view), and both decks.
- Self Catering:
- £450 for up to 4/5 people staying up to 3 nights
- £825 for up to 4/5 people staying up to 6 nights
The Beach Pad inside and out is all yours. I move out, you move in.
Includes bed-linen and towels only.
Check in 1500, check out 1200.
Facilities include use of the:
- Utility/wet room, useful if you want to dry towels or hang up wetsuits
- Kitchen/diner, need to use the fridge? No problem.
- Lounge, complete with wifi and feature fire place (handy sofabed too)
- Sunroom with breathtaking sea views and a large screen TV with Freeview
- Landscaped contemporary garden complete with a jutting cliff top upper deck with dining or relaxing space.
- Steps down to a private lower deck nestled amongst the cliff top trees of the Burtons St Leonards conservation area complete with dining for 10 people and a little old rustic deck kitchen. Nice to kick back with a beer and a BBQ, a lazy breakfast or sunbathe with the Sunday papers.
- Parked alongside The Beach Pad is Daisy Junior the VW campervan. THE ONLY WAY to get you out and about loaded with food, bikes or wetsuits (optional extra)
- It comes with it’s own bathroom, including a bath, toilet and over-bath shower, freshly laundered towels and pots of bath salts and shower scrubs to choose from.
Ask about our
- Christmas and New Year Packages
- Easter Breaks
- School Holiday Adventures
- Something special for Valentines
- Mother's Day or Father's Day treats
The Beach Pad is a little garden flat situated in West Hill Road, set amongst an abundance of myriad Victorian houses a step away from the seafront impressively overlooking the conservation area of Burton St Leonards and the English Channel. And whilst it is a cliff-top, it is a bustling neighbourhood too. The heart of The Beach Pad and our town is united and intent on making your adventure and stay as perfect as possible.
* The Beach Pad breakfast, our secret recipe for a truly special cooked breakfast with a selection of specialist teas, coffees and juices. From the healthy to the hearty – you won’t leave hungry. And you choose where you take it, from the breakfast bar, lounge, sunroom to the lower deck – or packed up for the beach with a steaming flask for sunrise and an early tide, bike or a horse ride on the beach at Camber Sands.
**If you'd like to include Daisy Junior the Campervan in your stay, just ask. Terms and conditions for hire apply. Head to www.hiredaisy.com
Book early to avoid disappointment — the Hastings Half Marathon, Jack in the Green, The Seafood Festival, Carnival Week and more are just some of the reasons we get fully booked — so reserve your break away now.The Beach Pad LOVE SHACK
Need the place to yourself for a romantic break?
We are quite happy to meet you on arrival with some canapés, then leave you alone for the duration to pop the champagne, light the fire pit and order a take-away (we’ll make sure everything is ready).
£500 from Friday through to Monday
With Daisy Junior £650
You get The Beach Pad all to yourself, which does mean you make your own breakfast
– but it will all be in the fridge, ready for when you are ready. Don’t
hesitate to ask if you’d like roses, candles, bath oils and petals or any
other special little extra to make your weekend as perfect as possible.
The Beach Pad is situated on the St Leonards on Sea coastline adjacent to the historic fishing town of Hastings, and literally a few steps (well about 20 steps) away from the beach.
Closest trains stations include: West St Leonards and St Leonards Warrior Square
Postcode for your sat-nav is TN38 0NA